Saturday, August 29, 2015

HOTT New Single: You Do Me Right PanicBoy Pee x Mr.Jones x SUTN x CoKe Da Don

My pick for the Best in Show Summer Video for Syracuse of 2015 is in! The Infinite Recordz Family dropped it's first official single, You Do Me Right earlier this month. The track is sweet, the combined talents of Panic Boy Pee, Mr. Jones, SUTN and Coke Da Don made for a nice collaboration and that video though! The Infinite family runs deep in this one with the boys and girls of Infinite out doing what they do, making the most of their summer days and nights showing you exactly what your summer should have been all about.... convertibles, the lake, the fireworks, maybe even a little love if you were lucky. The musical composition is sweet and lulls this girl into that dreamy state of "hmmmm when was the last time someone made me feel this way?" and then I'm all the hell with that Infinite Redordz is makin me feel that way right now and I can hit replay as many times as I like, the feel good doesn't have to stop. Imagine crusin on a warm summer night with a cool breeze tousling your hair, the man beside you ready to take you wherever you want to go because he truly appreciates all that you do for him and you just know he's gonna hold you down no matter what comes your way... oh yeah, that love you're feelin... it's Infinite. This song moves me... makes me want to close my eyes and just fall into the back of that convertible and trust where ever those Infinite boyz are taking me. Check it out ladies and tell me you don't feel the same...







No comments:

Post a Comment